Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.
Never Work a Day is an application that celebrates the unique culture of businesses and the joy of having a good time with coworkers. Share pictures of your team’s accomplishments and gatherings with the world and follow businesses that interest you.
Get early access. Sign up for our beta.
Mirego is currently using Never Work a Day to power its culture Website where photos from the whole team are shown.
Never Work a Day is an idea of the fine young designers & developers at Mirego. The project was kickstarted during a company-wide hackathon held in May 2013.
Why we’re doing this.
Our team is building this application because we believe work should be a place where you have fun and create lasting relationships. Before creating any design or writing any line of code, we’ve written a manifesto that will guide every decision we’ll take while building and growing our product.
- 1. Organizations must trust their team members. If not, why did they hire them? That’s why anybody with a valid work email address can join their team on Never Work a Day. You don’t need the approval of a manager to start sharing moments.
- 2. People must feel trusted by their organizations. If not, do they really want to work there? If your boss tells you to stop using Never Work a Day, maybe it’s time to find a new place where you’ll be trusted. We’ll have a few of these on Never Work a Day ;)
- 3. Culture is the most important asset of a company. We want to help teams nurture it and share it with the rest of the world.
- 4. You don’t fake a culture, you live it and you show it. That’s why you need to take a picture for every moment you share. Corporate bullshit will not be tolerated :)
- 5. You don’t need to take yourself seriously to do serious business. We believe that by encouraging people to have more fun at the office, they’ll actually be more productive.
- 6. You represent your organization, be aware of it. Everybody following your team will see the moments you share. Try to keep it safe for work!
- 7. Organizations shouldn’t be afraid to put their people on the front line — without them, they are nothing.
- 8. Get a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life. So loosen’ up, have fun and enjoy every moment of your life.